Cooperation!!!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Hey there people!

I know that it has been a while since I posted something, hehe, sorry :)
But I just wanted to let you know that I am currently working together with a label from Japan!

This label is called Anything Records, and is based in Tokyo :D!
So, on Deadly Experiments #4 was an artist called FANGiRL (actually a boy, lol!) and he told me that he will be on a compilation, so he gave me the link.
That link was from Anything Records, and I checked out that site :)
Then I also saw an mail account, and I added that mail directly, and so MO, the labelowner, and I started talking :)
And after a few hours, we decided to make an EP together.
We both are going to produce 3 tracks, and we have already a remix from each others track.

I will let you people know when the EP is done! so that you can download it!! :)

Cheers!! ;D

~ Mystic.47

0 comments:

Post a Comment